Did you know?
- On average a consumer purchases batteries 4 times a year
- The battery market is estimated to be £700M retail market in the UK
- Batteries have the highest margin per sq foot in most retail stores
- Batteries are often an impulse/distress purchase by the consumer
- Batteries are sold in more retail outlets than any other products
- Due to the range of products that are reliant on batteries, they are virtually recession proof.
- 10% Of the battery market is rechargeable
- Supreme Imports are the largest distributer for batteries in the Europe with over 20% market share of the UK market